I know that it is suppose to be...but it just doesn't feel like it! I didn't even buy new outfits for anybody this year to wear to church. We always go to the Vigil mass Saturday night and the weather is suppose to be about 20 degrees. No sense in pretty easter outfits if you can't wear them! There is still a bit of snow on the ground too so I think that we are going to have our annual easter egg hunt in the house. Just doesn't feel right this year.

Maddie is home again. It sure is nice having the house full again. No peace and quiet but I sure do love it that way!!

I received my DT kit from MMFY this week and now that the computer issues have settled down I am anxious to finish my requirements. Kelly's kit was as expected...awesome!! My favorite part of her kits are the little embellishments baggie inside. Each thing in there is like a tiny treasure and I love it!! She must have such a ball picking out all the little details to complete the kit. And she has such a knack. I did manage to finish one layout last night and have another all ready to go when I get a minute later today. Can't share them with you until after April 1st but I will be sure to post them here when I can.

And because at the moment I don't have my hard drive recovered yet...I don't have a single thing to share with you today since everything is on that darn drive. Drew promises to work on it as soon as he goes back to work. I am still praying that everything is still in there somewhere and he will be able to retrieve it and put it on my new computer. And I just have to say I am in love with my new computer...I can't believe how fast it is!! You know...technology can be so frustrating sometimes but when you don't have it life is certainly so much more complicated!!

I am off to watch the Sabres game and spend some time with my very loud, guitar hero playing family!!

No comments: