I hope that everybody had a chance to get out and vote yesterday. I know that we did bright and early. It was so cute because as soon as Max woke up at 6:30 am we hustled him into the car so we could go and vote before Drew had to work. Max had a card from school that said he went with us to vote and the inspector had to sign it so he could bring it back to his teacher. He was so proud to do that. As far as the outcome...well, I am not going to say whether I am disappointed or not. All that I will say on the subject is that this country wanted change and I pray that they will all be able to handle the changes that are coming. Enough said.


I created this layout today of Max in his halloween costume. He was so stinking cute that I couldn't wait to get one done of his elephant costume. The reason for the title was because where ever we went he was always asked if he was suppose to be Horton from Horton Hears a Who...well Max had no idea what a Horton was...he was just a Max dressed as an elephant. Too funny!! I guess that I am a bad mommy because I didn't take him to see that movie. Anyways....


Life goes on here in Cassadaga, pretty low key these days without any sporting events to go to. I am thinking that we are going to have to figure out some other things to do so we aren't just sitting at home every evening. I thought that I would enjoy not having to go anywhere but ya know what? I think that I will get pretty bored with that soon enough.


I am off to get some ironing done this afternoon....my most dreaded household chore. I so wish I could be like my mom and enjoy this task but it ain't happening!!

3 comments:

preci28 said...

That's so awesome that Max got to go along to voting and got that special card! Just think of what he can share in the future and how he was a part of an historic election! Oh and I love his costume! His face is priceless!!!

Rox-Ann said...

Wow gorgeous layout love it!Congrats! I bet Max loved being able to go to vote with you!

Rox-Ann said...

Hey I love the new header awesome job! Pretty colors!