So tonight this little guy...who if you all know him...isn't so little anymore, will be graduating! It is a bittersweet time for me because I just can't believe that 18 years with him have gone by so fast! He makes me so very proud in all facets of his life. I truly love what he has become...the man that he has become. I pray that Drew and I have taught him well....to go on to this next journey and become all that he hopes to be. May he never forget to keep dreaming and may he never forget to keep God in his life! I love this guy so very, very much! I will miss him deeply while he is away. But I know that this is life and this is what life is all about. Love them, teach them, guide them and let them go when it is their time to fly!

Congratulations Andrew Thomas Pingitore! You will go far....we just know it!! You make us so very proud and we love you so very much!!

No comments: