Yep, already, not sure if it is the flu or what but we now have all been officially touched by it. Poor Andrew Thomas was the first to be struck down. He was suppose to wrestle in a tournament on Saturday but he woke up at 2:30 that morning and was sooo sick. So he stayed home and thankfully recovered rather quickly by saturday night. Then Sunday night it hit Max and Abby and on Monday it hit Drew and I. Max was so sad to miss his first day of school ever for being sick but thankfully he will be going back today if he is as well when he wakes up as he was last night.








Andrew Thomas had his Honor Society Induction last week....it was nice to see the number of kids from his class earn this honor. His class is kind of amazing because it is filled with a number of awesome athletes as well as very intelligent students. We parents must have done something right at the time in our lives. LOL. He isn't too fond of the pictures but I am sharing them anyways cause I think that he is a cutie.








My scrappy world has kind of been put on hold while getting everybody through this stomach bug so I really don't have anything to share with you all today. But I am hoping to get into my room today and get some much needed things done. Like my christmas cards....here I thought that I was doing so well getting them done and oops....I have become a little behind.








Our weather has been really snowy as of late...can't remember a time when we have had this much snow this early. Today is suppose to get into the mid 40's but then drop into the teens tomorrow. I do hear that next week is suppose to be in the 40's at least in the beginning. That will be nice except that then the snow turns all brown and yucky. It will be just our luck that we have a brown christmas instead of a white one. But I haven't heard any predictions yet for that. This picture was taken of Andrew on sunday as he and David went out to hunt. David took it with his cell phone so it isn't the best of pictures but it can give you an idea of just how much snow we have at the moment.

3 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Stay warm & dry! And... get well soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone gets well soon Jenn

Calia Yang said...

Bundle up - stay warm - and i hope everyone feels better soon!