So yes, I haven't blogged in awhile...just haven't had a second to sit down and write a coherent thought!! Even now as I am battling a pressure headache due to the impending storm headed our way....I am not sure how much sense I am going to make. Bear with me.....smile!






So Max had his very first christmas concert at school last week. He was adorable and I know that I am biased but my goodness he was just the cutest thing. Runny nose and all. They also included an art show and the kids worked so hard on their beautiful art as well.






Last night was Andrew and Abby's winter concert....it was amazing. Their band continues to astound us every single time they play. I mean the songs they play are extremely hard and just amazing to listen to.






Drew is wrestling well...last weekend he went 5-0 at our own schools tournament. 3 pins and 2 forfeits. I am still and always will be a nervous wreck while he is wrestling but I am happy that he is happy. We spent all day there saturday putting on this tournament...concessions, scoring, admissions, raffles, clean up.....the list goes on. I was exhausted when it was finished but I so enjoyed a drink or two at the christmas party we went to in the evening. I think that I deserved it. They wrestled last night too...before the concert and I was setting up and selling concessions for that too. Then running across the school to watch the concert....home at 10 pm and asleep on the couch by 10:05!!






I can't believe that christmas is less then a week away. I finished all the wrapping today for my kids and hubby....that is a first to not have that hanging over my head on christmas eve. I am planning on doing some baking and cleaning this weekend. Getting ready for the annual christmas brunch at our house....the kids just love that!! They wouldn't even think of not having it even if it means they have to do a lot cleaning!!






Did I manage to get all of my christmas gifts made? Nope...but I am cool with that...I put an honest effort into christmas this year and I am pleased with what I did accomplish. People will be getting their cards after christmas I am sure but that is only because I have everybody sign the cards and with the schedules of this house....well....let us just say that it is always hectic.






We did get our tree last sunday....it has lights on it but remains undecorated...partly because we didn't have time on sunday but mostly because we wanted to wait until maddie was home to put the ornaments on. Which by the way will be later on today that she is home!! Grandpa is driving out to get her today cause a big storm is coming in tomorrow and we want her home before that. Thank goodness for grandpas cause I certainly would never be able to drive all that way with my hands and if we wait until drew can do it then we risk the storm coming in before we get back!! I just can't wait to see her....oh yeah....and her two new rats....one of which she believes is pregnant. Oh joys!!






Hope you enjoy the picture of max in his outfit from the concert. I promise to blog a little more often then I have!!

2 comments:

Calia Yang said...

Jenn - max is so adorable!!! glad that he made you a proud mom during the concert! ^_^
glad that drew is doing well in wrestling and happy he is wrestling. things will be okay with him! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Jenn, God Bless!