Making Lists!!

12:20:00 PM | 0 Comments

First off I just wanted to say toot toot!! The girls took first place in their final tournament yesterday!! What a way to end the season!! I am so proud of all of these girls...they really played hard and stuck at it through everything!! I am going to miss them all and I am looking forward to next year!!

Another cool thing that happened yesterday was....Most of you know that I am HUGE Sabres fan and yesterday who should be watching his daughter play in the same tournament that my daughter was playing in? Lindy Ruff...for those of you who don't know who he is...he is the Head Coach of the Sabres. I just thought that it was so cool that the guy I see on tv all the time was spending his Sunday the same way that I was!! I tried to get Max to go over and do what Max does with everybody because I figured then I might actually get to talk to the guy but Max chose yesterday to be shy for the very first time in his life!! He was even wearing his Sabres sweatshirt and everything. But he recognized who Lindy was and wanted to go over there but only if mommy went too...ummmm....nope!! Of course my father inlaw said that maybe he should be wearing a mask...Lindy that is...because the Sabres have all but lost any chance of making it to the playoffs this year. But I still love them...even if they make me cranky!!

Now as for my lists...I am a list maker and today I have about 20 of them going to get ready for the trip. I am always afraid I am going to forget something which is really kind of dumb because anything I forget I suppose we could just pick up while we are down there but....It is just the way that I am. I also have lists for sister who will be taking care of my animals and lists for the neighbors who will be watching the house. I am sure that they will all think that I am a little crazy but writing everything down really seems to settle my mind. We have decided (for which I am very grateful!!) that we are going to leave Friday and only drive about half way down then find a hotel to stay in overnight. This makes me feel so much better knowing we are breaking it up into two days....I think Max will be happier and I also think it will be more relaxed and won't take us a couple of days to recooperate. So that is the plan for today. Can you tell that I am getting excited!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope everyone has a great day!! We have snow coming this afternoon and tonight...they are measuring this snowfall in quite a bit of inches...I so hope that they are wrong!! But remember...I told you this would happen because we took those darn snow tires off that darn van!!

No comments: