To card challenge blogs that is!! I created this card today for the Card Patterns sketch#8 challenge. I at first thought that this would be an easy sketch but 2 hours later I am finally done with it. Not sure why it took me so long...I just kept switching things out and redoing everything. I think I like how it turned out....finally!! We have four weddings coming up this summer and I am getting my cards out of the way so that I am not frantically trying to come up with something on the day of each one. Maybe that is why I am enjoying these challenges so much!!

Yesterday the boys did end up having their baseball game. The weather was just beautiful...the field a little muddy as told by my son's white baseball pants when he was done. Who on earth would pick white baseball pants...I just don't think he was a woman!! They lost the game but it really wasn't that bad. This being one of the few times that they were actually playing outside on a baseball field and not inside a gym...it took a little time to get the kinks out. But by the end of the game their throws were right on, catching was awesome and they just kind of got it together. They are suppose to play again tonight but it is raining pretty horridly today. Still waiting to hear if it will be a go or not. I love baseball but even I don't like it when it rains!!

Abby's last practice for JAVA is tonight. She is kind of sad and I guess I have to admit that I am going to miss it as well. She has a tournament bright and early Sunday morning in Buffalo and this will be their last one for the season. I am pretty sure that she will be doing this again next year so we can look forward to that I guess.

Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you enjoy your day. I am off for a walk in the rain. It sure beats my walks in the snow that is for sure!!

6 comments:

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I love the elegance of the black and white.

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white - great job with the card. Thanks for joining us for Sketch #8!!

whoistracy said...

Jennifer, this is classic. Love the b&w look you have here. Thanks so much for joining us.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your black & white card. Tons of fun! Great job with the Card Patterns Sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

papertrails leaver said...

how cute this card is! Great take on the sketch!

sam said...

beautiful card!