So after weeks and weeks of not even picking up a piece of paper...I finally created a card for the Card Positioning Systems blog challenge this week using sketch 117. Now, I am not entirely thrilled with what I came up with but I AM THRILLED that I created something finally. Maybe this will be the start of my creative comeback. Here's crossing my fingers and toes on that one!!

We had a beautiful Memorial Day weekend. On Monday we went to the Allegheny State Park with mom and dad and our niece Margaret for a day of fishing, hiking (gone bad for the two girls!!) canoeing and eating. It was a beautiful albeit kind of chilly day and it was so nice to just relax and not do much of anything. Lots and lots of people were enjoying the park that day. Max caught two fish...more than anybody else. He wasn't so sure that he liked fishing before that though because he said you just stand here and can't move around at all. But after hooking that first fish of his I think he was "hooked" Yes, I know, bad pun but purely intended!! Grandpa also said that he was an expert paddler in the canoe...he was so cute!!

Tonight the baseball team is playing in the quaterfinals of the playoffs. On paper these boys should win without a hitch but sometimes they forget to bring their all when it comes down to these important games. I sure hope tonight is not one of those nights and they win so they can continue on. I guess I will be crossing my fingers and toes for this too and saying lots and lots of prayers.

Other than that things have been really quiet here. Just trying to get my plants planted and finish up things that I want to do outside for the summer months. We had so many days of beautiful weather that I became completely spoiled. Fortunately for our gardens though we did get a bit of rain the last couple of days and even a few nasty thunderstorms. I wasn't happy to be stuck inside but it was much needed so I am not complaining!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I am promising not to be so much of a stranger anymore!!

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Those papers are just wonderful! LOVING the red and love how well your card fits that CPS sketch.