His first roller coaster ride!
He just loved the paddle boats...of course he spent most of the time trying to get his friends wet!!
Driving all by himself this year!!
With one of his "girlfriends"


The school year is just about over...My Lord, where did it go? It just seems like yesterday that I was putting Max on the bus for the first time ever...now he is mere days away from becoming a first grader!! Andrew and Abby have just 5 full days left of school and then their wonderful regents exams to take the following week. Max graduates from kindergarten on the 23rd but his official last day of school is the 25th. We know who is teacher is going to be next year and I am thrilled to pieces because she was the other kids teacher too. I just love her!!

Last week I went with Max's kindergarten class to Midway Park and he had the absolute best time ever! I did however learn that my son is quite the ladies man! He spent a lot of time with the girls!! He was also able to drive the Bumper Car all by himself this year..imagine that...he is tall enough to reach the pedals. Let us just say that I am very thankful that there are quite a few years yet before he will be able to drive an actual car...he wasn't the greatest at steering quite yet!!

Abby joined a Sand Volleyball league this summer and her first game was last night. She just loved it!! I keep telling her that she could be the next Misty May....wouldn't that be a hoot!!

The sun is shining today and I am very happy about that! I have some weeding to do in the gardens and then I may just pull up a chair in the sun and read and relax and enjoy my peace and quiet before all heck breaks loose next week when everybody and their friends are all here!!

No comments: