Well, the boys went out in a blaze of errors last night to officially end their season at 11-3. Not sure what happened to the team we had grown used to seeing but last night they certainly were not on the field. I can't even honestly tell you what the final score was because I lost count. It was easy to count our runs though...one. But....these boys that were not expected to do anything this season gave us one heck of a ride! It was so much fun to see them grow together as a team and make such an exciting season for us all. Even in the end they went out as a team because it was a team effort to lose this last game. I am sad that it is over...we were all hoping for a State Finals but hey....there is always next year and I think they have the goods to do it for sure!! Now it is time to concentrate on getting ready for the upcoming football season. Lots to look forward to there as well.

Drew goes today to have his MRI with the dye on his shoulder. Not looking forward to this....it is suppose to be pretty painful. Not to mention the entire process will take over 2 hours. I will be taking a book that is for sure!!

I am in a new contest over at MMFY and I need to work on my first challenge for that this week. Needs to be uploaded by Friday and I am nervous about getting it done since I haven't scrapped in what seems like forever!! But the weather has just been so nice and I needed to get so much done with my flower gardens. Most everything is complete there though so I can sit back and enjoy the beauty....yeah right!!

No comments: