this morning....her hip replacement surgery. Dad called and said she did great and no complications. She will be able to come home anywhere from 2-5 days depending on how she does recovery wise. We will be going up later this afternoon to see her. I am not looking forward to going to that awful hospital but I guess I will just have to suck it up. For those of you who don't know the story I will just say this....the nurses at this particular hospital suck! Yep....harsh I know but seriously when they can't tell that a patient has had a stroke...come on....get a different job! oops sorry, my rant is over but I guess it is obvious I have still have some internal issues to resolve.


The other day Andrew Thomas spent the day fishing...first official day of summer for him. And....this is what he caught. A 38 inch Muskie which is now sitting proudly in my freezer waiting to be cooked.


Nothing else new to report here just that the day is gorgeous and I am going to go sit outside and read by the pool!!

No comments: