Max had his check up today for kindergarten. He weighs 54 pounds and is 45 inches tall!! He gained 10 pounds since February....but the doctor says there is not an ounce of fat on him. Okay...he has a little pudge on his tummy but what 4 year old doesn't. Anyways, he had to have 4 shots and he did not shed one single tear or give any bit of struggle. I was so proud of my little man. Our nurse Lyn was totally shocked and impresses!! Needless to say he was allowed to get a treat for being such a big boy and he picked a Whoopie Pie. The thing was enormous so he brought most of it home to share with his sisters and brother. Such a sweetie.


Life is hectic lately getting ready for school and of course the Fall sports starting. Going to be an exciting year with football and volleyball that is for sure. Maddie is anxious to get back to college...she will be moving into her apartment on the 29th. I am surprisingly weepy about her going back. Yeah right...you all know that being weepy is no surprise. I am just so thankful she is so happy there.


Was so excited because my kit came in for my dt position over at MMFY. Lots of fun new goodies to play with and I can't wait to share but of course I have to wait until Sept. 1st. I love getting scrappy mail so it was extra special to get the yummy kit!!


Here is a layout that I did for a challenge at MMFY...had to use the colors pink, black and white. I converted this picture of Abby to black and white and then I even made myself some pink and black crocheted flowers to use as embellies. I love how it turned out but I wish the scan looked better. Believe me, it looks much prettier in real life!!

No comments: