Sad, sad, sad

8:50:00 PM | 0 Comments

Just a quick one tonight...I am sad. We took Maddie back to school today. I cannot believe that summer is actually over! She was so excited to go back to school and I have to say that makes it a bit easier on me. Her apartment is so cute...I mean it doesn't have any decorative qualities but it will once her and Brit put their touches to it. But it is so much nicer than her dorm room last year in that she has her own room, a kitchen and get this...their very own bathroom!! Life is good when you don't have to share a bathroom with 60 other people!! I took pictures and will post them tomorrow...just haven't got the heart to get them off the camera tonight.

Abby's volleyball team won their first match today against Gowanda...we had to miss it but she completely understood. Can't wait until Wednesday to see the next one.

Drew has a scrimmage tomorrow...say a prayer for his shoulder please.

Promise...I will post pictures tomorrow!!

No comments: