So today I turned 40!! And you know what? It truly doesn't bother me!! I wasn't sure what to expect when I woke up this morning and when I did I felt no different than yesterday. So even if my knees and elbows were a little creaky getting out of bed....I am just going to blame that on the ridiculously cold temperatures we are getting right now. I feel like I am still 20....but with a whole lot more wisdom then I had 20 years ago and for that I am grateful!!

I finally get to share my new DT work for The Shaker Box This kit was amazing and filled with so many goodies that I still have so much to work with. Linda really knows how to make a kit!! Check out her newly reopened forum and see all the neat things that we have in store for all of you. Her hubby just had surgery yesterday so things are slowly getting put together but we plan on having a huge grand reopening in March. Should be pretty exciting....stay tuned for more details.

The little altered can that I made was actually an after Christmas bargain. It was filled with red and green gum balls but I took those out and made a neat little Valentine Gift container. I think I am going to fill it with some of my homemade sponge candy and give it to my sweetie. I made the card to coordinate with it as well....my sweetie is my best friend and I can't wait to surprise him with these. Of course he will probably complain that I am making him fat with the candy but hey....Valentine's day is all about the chocolate isn't it????

3 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Beautiful!!

alalila said...

Happy Birthday; Enjoy all the good moments of your 40th.

Kristine Paisley said...

Happy Birthday!!! You deserve an amazing year, and you don't look a day over 29 :) I love these pages! Lovely as always.