He won!!

3:21:00 PM | 2 Comments


So Andrew Thomas wrestled at the PJ Morales Wrestling tournament in Falconer this weekend and he took first place in his weight class!! I was so excited and proud of him yet again. This is a special tournament that is held in memory of a friends of ours son who was an excellent wrestler at Falconer High School and who tragically lost his young life to menengitis several years ago. Andrew wrestled this tournament last year taking third place so I was really excited to see him win first this year. Of course this means 2 more days of my life sitting in a stinky gym with hundreds of sweatly wrestlers and 2 more days of sitting on very hard bleachers that really do a number on my rear end....but seriously....where else would I rather be?


Since I was not home this weekend there was absolutely no scrapping or creating in this house but that is fine....I will get back to that during the week when everybody is back in school. But I did want to share that my friend Vicki is teaching an online Sweetheart class endorsed by Prima Marketing. So you all know what that means....lots of yummy Prima products to play with!! Here is the link with more information. Vicki And YES....I am enabling you all!! I think that this will be such a fun class and I am so hoping to be able to take it myself....I mean seriously who wouldn't want to work with yummy Prima flowers!!


Have a great day everyone and for those of you dealing with snow yet again....stay safe and warm. I think I am just about done with the white stuff falling outside my window...as pretty as it is I am just feeling the need for some sunshine!!

2 comments:

Kimmy P said...

Congrats! You must be one proud MAMA!

ScrapAddict said...

Congrats to that boy!