It always seems that I fall behind in just about everything I do whenever the weekend comes around. This past weekend was no exception!! We had both a volleyball tournament and a wrestling tournament Saturday. Fortunately they were not too far apart from each other. Unfortunately....Andrew Thomas ended up pulling out of the tournament due to having the flu!! He wrestled 2 matches...won both but decided that it really wasn't worth it to continue wrestling feeling like he did. So he finished early and then Drew, Max and I spent the rest of the time at Abby's tournament. Where they were feeling the effects of the flu as well....it really is hitting our part of the country pretty hard right now. Her team ended up taking 3rd which was not too bad considering they ended up with 4 less players by the time they played their last game. Thankfully this weekend we don't have any tournaments and we only have one make up wrestling match at home. Phew...I will feel like I am on vacation!!

Scrapping has been kind of non existent as of late. I did manage to make 2 cards this past week....the one that I am showing you today and another that I still need to photograph. I am hoping to get that done tomorrow so I can share that one as well. I need to work on my cards for Janice's family this week and finish up my Valentine Swap as well. I have a couple of places that I need to send examples of my work so I seriously need to get those things together and done before the deadlines. I just have been so out of motivation as of late...I think when Max and I were so sick last week with the flu it took all of my mojo!!

Speaking of sick...Max was sent home again today because his teacher just didn't think he felt right. He has been playing and eating and playing and eating since he got home so I just can't figure out why she thought that he was ill. He has no fever but he does still have his runny nose from last week. It is running clear though and most of that I believe is from his allergies. So it kind of puts me in a pickle for tomorrow cause if I send him will they just turn around and send him back home? Maybe we won't have to worry about it though because we are suppose to get a winter storm tonight and tomorrow. You know the one that is hitting the entire east coast!! At first they said it would miss us be just this afternoon they posted the warnings in our area. HHHmmmm.....and I thought we were going to get lucky.

And...I have included a picture of Abby from this past weekend going up for a spike!! She gets so high up sometimes it just amazes me!!