This first card is for the Card Positioning Systems blog. I used sketch number 109. Four weeks in a row for me now...these card sketches are perfect and have really helped me to build up my card supply which I so desperately was in need of.

This next card I created for the Caardvarks Sketch challenge. I am so pleased with how this one turned out...mostly I guess because I used such pretty spring time papers from Making Memories. This is the first time that I have ever completed a challenge from this blog site. I look forward to doing more in the future!!
So see, I did spend some "me" time creating this morning. Now I have to finish up some laundry and get ready to head out to the first baseball game of the season...well that is if the snow from yesterday melted off the field and didn't leave it a muddy mess....teheheee

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are just beautiful! I love the softness of your Caardvarks card!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are gorgeous... HUGS...SK :)

Dana said...

Beautiful, both of them! Love the soft, spring-y colors.

Linda Beeson said...

I love both cards but really LOVE what you did with that CPS sketch! The rhinestone swirls are a perfect accent.

SmilynStef said...

Such pretty springy colors ... love them both.

lauren bergold said...

welcome to CAARDVARKS, we're so glad you found us! this is such a soft & lovely card...and a GREAT version of heidi's magnificent sketch!