Still Here!!

10:39:00 AM | 0 Comments

I am still here....we have been remodeling our bathroom...the only bathroom in the house! So it has been kind of a nightmare at times but I know that it is going to be so worth it in the end. Consequently I have not been creating...not doing much of anything but being a gopher for Andrew while he works. It is coming along quite well and even though there were a few days where we had to go to my sister Lisa's to shower and ummm well use the potty...it has been ok.

Have quite a few people signed up for my giveaway. Tomorrow midnight is the deadline to post your links to your projects. I am so excited to see what everybody has made. Hopefully when the bathroom crisis is over I can once again get into my scraproom and create.

Have a great day everybody and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: