If I was hoping for life to settle down for the summer...I hoped wrong. But seriously I don't think that I would want it any other way. Too quickly life changes and so I am enjoying every bit of running around and being busy. Swimming lessons, baseball, weddings, volleyball, more baseball, shopping to keep food in the house for all of the kids that end up here....constantly moving!!

I did get to create however. I absolutely loved working with the August kit for Coordinates Collections. I can't share yet but I was really pleased with how everything came out. Her kits are amazing. Check them out if you are a scrapper!! I also made this canvas for another friend of Abby's. She liked the one that I did for Elysia so much that she has put in a few orders for her other friends birthdays. I loved this one...I am such a circle geek and I love all the Pink Paislee that I used on it. Just about everything was from Pink Paislee....love, love, love their stuff!!

Last weekend we went to a wedding reception for my nephew Colby. He was married in Indiana in June but they had a reception here in NY for everybody that was not able to make the wedding. Unfortunately we couldn't attend in Indiana because it was during crunch time here with school and baseball. They showed the video of the wedding and had a very yummy dinner afterward. My sister Linda and her husband Scott came up for the weekend from Kansas too attend. After we had a bonfire at our house complete with Pizza and Wings, S'mores and of course Gin and Tonics. We had to dodge a few rain drops and lightening strikes but it ended up being a very nice relaxing evening by the fire. We topped off the weekend by attending the "Fly In " breakfast at the Dunkirk airport with my dad, brothers and sisters. Max had a ball with all of the planes and he even had a chance to sit inside the Starflight helicopter. He wasn't exactly thrilled to do that though...I am not sure why it scared him. Hopefully he or any of us will never have to see that up close again.

We have also attended a couple of Jammers games and a Bison's game this summer too. I can't remember if I talked about that yet. But we have a ball watching baseball so everybody enjoys going and eating hot dogs and singing Take me out to the ball game!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get to enjoy this beautiful day!!

No comments: