Okay...1 more down...only 16 left to go. I laughed so hard when the girls (Margaret is my niece) came out onto the deck where I was reading to show me how they passed some time while being bored. They were suppose to be frosting cupcakes but instead they frosted themselves! Those two...I can always count on them for giving me some scrapping material and inspiration.

Have a few people signed up for the blog giveaway. I have to tell you that it is really a neat feeling to look at what I already have and find ways to actually use it instead of wishing for other stuff. It has been refreshing!! I made my own flower embellishment for this layout and used letter stickers that I have had for awhile. I even used a brad!! I haven't used those in awhile. But everything is coordinated using Three Bugs in a Rug papers. Cute stuff!!

Tomorrow Drew comes home...Yeah!!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to sign up for the giveaway if you are a scrapper!!

1 comment:

ScrappeeDiane said...

Great layout Jenn, I love how they decorated each other. Priceless.