Just trying to catch up with my blog tonight. We have been so busy the last week. Mom had her surgery and she did very well. She got out of the hospital last night and seems to be doing very well. I surprised myself by actually being able to visit her in the hospital just about everyday without too many memories. At night though while trying to sleep I would often think of mom's days in that same hospital and I would get very sad. I am just glad that I don't have to go back there anytime soon....at least I hope!!We decided to put one of those pond fountains in our backyard by the pool. I am so excited because it is just so darn cool. I am waiting for Drew to finish up the brick work so I can get all the plants and flowers planted. Then I will be able to share some pictures. Things were put on hold for a few days because of the awful rainy weather we have had. And now Drew is teaching his summer enrichment course for 6 days so we are trying to fit it in. But I hope by this weekend we will have it all in place.I actually scrapped today. I was so excited but the sun was shining and it just put me in such a great mood. This was for a challenge at MMFY where we had to use the color combination of blue and green. This was taken at Myrtle Beach this past spring when were there. Boy I sure do miss the ocean!! Thank goodness for pictures so I can look back and dream about it!!

No comments: