My pity party for myself is over! I am proud of myself for get over mom's anniversary as well as I did this year. It is something that I don't ever think I will get over but at least it is not paralyzing me like it used to. Anyways....


I have been scrapping a lot this week! Or doing scrappy projects. I made an altered clipboard count down to santa....can't share that with you yet because it is going to be in the ezine. It turned out so cute. I have been in the christmas making spirit too so I am happy about that because maybe just maybe I will get all of my christmas gifts done on time this year. Oh yeah....who am I kidding right? I think that I may even start my cards this week....that would be a shocker!! I do know that I have to get working on Max's Halloween treat thingys that I am making for his class. I also have to figure out how I am going to make him into an elephant for halloween. An elephant....where in the heck did he come up with that idea? Last year he was a bee which I thought was pretty cute. He keeps insisting that is what he wants to be and he hasn't changed his mind in 4 weeks....so I guess an elephant is what it is going to be!! Oh my!!


I have continued doing my scrap recipes over at MMFY because the ladies just love them over there. This layout today is my recipe for this week. I made them pull out their paints and paint on their layout....anywhere they wanted to just so there was paint on it. I love coming up with the different ideas for each recipe....keeps me on my toys so that they don't become bored with them.


On a family note.....hhhhmmmmm.....last night was volleyball.....still no improvement there with this coach. Things have gotten worse (if that is at all possible) but on a happy note....1 more game, 1 more tournament and then playoffs. We will be done with her and done with VB for school. Hoping and praying and doing whatever we can to make sure she doesn't come back next year. We will have to see how that one goes.


Football Friday night all the way in Allegheny Limestone....but it will be a pretty drive out there as the fall colors are just about at their peak!! 2 more games to go after this and then hopefully we can get Drew's surgery scheduled pretty quickly after that. We do have a deadline you know....baseball comes up pretty quick in the spring!!
And I also had to share Max's very first school picture (actually it is his very first professional picture ever!) Is he just the cutest or what?
Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Glad you made it through your Mom's anniversary. Love the recipes at MMFY! Love Max's school pictures....

preci28 said...

Max's picture is to cute!

-Heather

Rox-Ann said...

Max's photo is darling Jenn miss chatting with you! I am glad you were able to deal with your Mom's anniversary it will get easier! Take care!

connie said...

Hi Jenn. I love Max's school picture! Miss chatting with you and seeing your awesome work.
Connie