about another fun crop happening this weekend. Coordinates Collections is having a Fall Crop starting tonight. It is going to be a lot of fun with lots of challenges and prizes. If you get a chance come on over and check it out.

Speaking of Fall...it is just beautiful here in western NY today. The temperatures are warm, the sun is shining and the colors are just spectacular. I love this time of year!! The kids have a long weekend starting tomorrow so I hope between the football game and the volleyball tournament that we can get some time to go to a pumpkin patch or some other fallish thing. I am just drooling over the thought of the beautiful pictures I could scrap with!! I am crossing my fingers that everybody cooperates!!

A prayer request goes out today for my friend Niki's daughter Ellie. She had her MRI today and the tumor is progressing. She has completed radiation and is currently on chemo but this monster of a tumor just keeps growing and growing. My heart is just breaking for them. Please visit her carepage Ellie and give them some prayers. Thank you!

No comments: