Okay, for the most part it was an awesome weekend. The boys finally won a football game! It wa homecoming so if they were going to win one this is the one they needed to win. It was a defensive struggle but oh what a sweet victory! I was so proud of Andrew too...I think that this was the best game he has played all season and he was picked MVP of the game by the radio station. So stinkin proud of him!! Here is a link to the article of the game in case you are interested. Observer



Then of course there was the homecoming dance. Abby looked just beautiful in her dress and so did all of her friends. It was mighty chilly out that night but they were all brave and let us take pictures outside. Even Max had to get in on all the fun!!


Now for the icky part of the weekend. We were all sick! I think that I slept more hours than I was awake yesterday. I am so hoping we all feel better soon because it is costing us a small fortune in tissues. But seriously, it is nothing compared to what others are going through.

1 comment:

ScrapAddict said...

Wonderful photos! Great article! Hope everyone is well soon!!