Not sure why really cause it is 70 degrees and sunny outside but I have been none the less in the Christmas spirit. So today I have started making my Christmas cards. I have a new way of thinking this year....they are all going to be different!! I usually make up a card that I like then mass produce it. But at about the 6th or 7th one I hate it!! It becomes a chore and I no longer enjoy the process. So this year I am going to spend a little time each day (or as often as I can) just creating cards...all different...all unique. And maybe as I make each little piece of art I will continue to enjoy the process this year and keep Christmas in my heart. So that is the plan for now...I am hoping I can stick with it. I made my first card today....I will show it here but if you are on my Christmas card list...don't peek cause you never know this may just end up in your mail box. (Smile)


Exciting news too....Abby made the JAVA Travel Volleyball team...First Team too!! That is for the best of the best....we are so proud of her. She so totally deserves it after what she has been through with the supposed coach of her highschool team. Yeah Abby and big hugs to you...love ya girlie!!

3 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Beautiful card! Congrats to Abby!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the card! Love your work, Jenn!

Rox-Ann said...

Beautiful card Jenn, what a great idea to make them different I like that may have to scraplift that idea as I too get tired of making the same one!! Big Congrats to Abby!