So this is what we woke up to this morning! I have to admit that it was really, really pretty but....I am just not ready for dealing with this stuff yet. Max was so excited this morning...had to wear his snow pants and boots to the bus stop. I took them a bit early so that they would have a chance to play in the snow before school. I have to say that the three kids were in heaven. That of course puts a smile on my face and makes me forget about what a pain in the butt it is to get everybody dressed and out the door in their winter gear!!




So with all the white stuff on the ground I spent most of my day creating more christmas cards. There is something about the snow that makes you feel all christmasy inside. How could it not? Also been working on some layouts for my dec. DT requirements, and starting some christmas gifts. I am happy to be starting as early as I am this year because I usually wait too long and drive myself into major panic attacks come mid december!! (smile) Nope, I am enjoying the season this year no matter what.




Last night we went into Buffalo for Andrew's concert at Saint Brigids...it was a beautiful concert and there was tons to eat afterwards. The only downside was the nasty weather we had to drive home in. But with $400 worth of brand new snow tires (that we got on in the nick of time I might add) it wasn't as bad as it could have been.




Abby had her first JAVA practice last night and she enjoyed herself so much. It is good to see a smile on her face again where volleyball is concerned. Max and Drew stayed home and had a nice evening together just being brothers. And get this...the dishes were done and Max even had a shower before bed. Can't ask for a better big brother than that can you?
And on another happy note....my nephew Colby called me today to let me know that he is getting married!! I am so happy for him...he snagged a good one and I can't wait until the big day!!

4 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Beautiful snow....beautiful cards! Sounds like things are going smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jenn!!! I hate the snow but I have to admit... it IS pretty and it DOES make me feel Christmasy!!! :)

Rox-Ann said...

Wow gorgeous card! We got hit with the white stuff also! My GS loved it had to have Grandpa pull him around in the sled in it!

Tweetpea said...

Your card is beautiful and the snow (although a hassle) IS really pretty. Makes me wish I could play in it like a kid again.
Just for a bit though. Want to revert back to an adult again once we're done playing in the snow. Adults get to play with all the COOL toys.