we have been so busy!! We borrowed my father inlaws truck and were able to take two loads of c**p to the dump this weekend. We put in our new pool liner and got the pool all ready to go if and when it ever warms up enough to swim. Planted lots and lots in the garden as well as here at home with my flowers and herbs. Still have more to do but I needed to take a break!! The kids started making me a brick fire pit....love it!! It sure beats the heck out of the old dryer barrell that we were using. And I spent time planting at mom's grave. The kids marched in two parades on Monday and then we had hotdogs at the legion afterwards. So it has been a crazy hectic weekend but lots got accomplished and I feel pretty good about that!!


The boys had a game last night....just like a scrimmage thingy to keep them playing until playoffs start on Friday. They were doing really well and the score was always getting tied up but then our guys had a bad inning and that was all she wrote. They ended up losing but like I said this game didn't matter and the coach was not about to waste a pitcher on this game. Andrew did hit another homerun and he made an awesome pick off to a runner at second. So things are still good with him. Friday they will play a team from Holland Ny for the start of the Playoffs. Hopefully we will have quite a few games left to play!!!!!!


This layout is one that I did for a challenge at MMFY where we had to scrap lift another layout. I just love these papers from My Minds Eye....think that they are just perfect for a little boy layout.


These pictures are from this weekend....check out my new pool liner....isn't it pretty??


Have a great day everybody!!

No comments: