Confirmation

11:26:00 AM | 0 Comments





Last night Andrew and Abby made their Confirmation at our church. It was such a beautiful ceremony...lots and lots of kids. 55 candidates in all and that just makes your heart sing that in this day and age there at least 55 kids that I know of who are confirming their faith! With that being said it was such a long mass that poor Max fell asleep through most of it and missed all the beautiful music. Father Charles was disappointed that he didn't dance for the Bishop like he usually dances for all the Sunday Masses. But I was secretly happy that he stayed quiet and in his seat. Okay under the pew is where he actually was...sleeping. Andrew Thomas picked the saints name of Sebastian...who is known for his athleticism...who would have guessed!! Abby picked Rose for her name. Kind of fitting as well since that is her middle name. Grandma and Grandpa were their sponsors and I know that they were touched with that honor.




Today is such a chilly dreary day and I have been battling such a headache. I can't really seem to function and get much done. I am not having any luck with the Ibuprofen as it hasn't touched it one bit. I have so many scrappy things that I want to get done today but I just can't wrap my mind around doing any of them. I surely do hate these kind of days! I did do this layout that I am sharing with you today...yesterday, of Abby and her friends at a recent bon fire. They are always so funny when they get together. I love scrapping all of their pictures.




Okay....I am off for now. Please continue to pray for little Ellie as we have not heard any news about her MRI and I am very concerned for her and Niki. Also please say a prayer for one of my CarePage kids John Eric...his mommy and daddy have had to make a very hard decision this past week and he is now home in the care of Hospice. Poor little guy....cancer truly sucks and he is only just a little baby. How cruel is that?

No comments: