Life has gotten back on track...the kids came home way late Sunday night from their trip to Chicago. They had a wonderful time and were able to do so many things. I love the pictures that Abby took while she was there. Lots of great scrapbooking materials!! They even brought home gifts for us all. What little sweethearts they are!!


Last night the boys had a game in Randolph. They won which now makes their recor 6-2. Pretty cool for just a team of sophomores!! I am loving it that is for sure. We go tonight to Catt/Little Valley....another long trip to play again. They lost to these guys earlier in the season so I hope that it is a better outcome tonight.


The sun is shining today but it is still so darn chilly. I am so anxious to get my flowers all planted and my herb garden going but we just can't risk it this early. Come on hot weather...I need you!!


This layout was created for a challenge over at MMFY where we had to scrap a picture or two with lots of green in it. I took these pictures of Max especially for this challenge. And the journaling talks about how I am just a little sad because on this day we registered him for Kindergarten. I just can't believe that my little sidekick for the last four and a half years is ready to go to school. Where on earth did the time go? I am jsut not sure how I will spend the hours in my day without him by my side. I know...I will adjust but goodness...he is my baby and I am going to miss him terribly.
I am off to scrap this morning and then later cook up some dinner to have waiting for us when we get home from the game. Have a great day everybody!!

No comments: