She is HOME!!

3:51:00 PM | 0 Comments


Wow! What a day yesterday! Our friend Jim Fugle was ordained in Buffalo at the cathedral. We left way early to get there in time because Andrew was asked to sing in the choir. I had never been to the cathedral and was so excited. I have also never been to an ordination and was so excited to see Jim finally become Father Jim!! He has been working on this for such a long time and I was so proud of him for completing his dream!! The ordination was beautiful, the music was awesome and my lord the cathedral is absolutely beautiful!!


After that was done we drove to Rochester to pick Maddie up. We can finally say now that we officially made it through her first year of college. Boy did we learn alot and did we all have to grow alot!! I am so proud of her and I am just so darn excited to have her home for the next few months. Now if we could only figure out where to put her and all the massive amounts of stuff she brought home woth her!! I swear we didn't send her there with this much stuff!! We have been spending most of the day today trying to get her settled back into the house.


After we got back from Rochester we picked up the kids and went to our church so that we could attend Father Jim's first Mass. It was so neat to see. But I giggle because I can't believe that the Jim Fugle I know who sends the funniest of emails and who is quite the character is actually a priest!! He did a wonderful job though. A reception followed and we finally made it back home at about 10pm. I was so exhausted all I wanted to do was crawl into my bed and sleep. Which is exactly what I did.


The layout I am sharing today was made with my Swap your Stash stuff that I received from Karrie over at MMFY. Everybody sent a package of items that we had in our stash and then everybody is suppose to make a layout or an altered item to share. I loved the stuff in my stash...the rub on flowers were absolutely beautiful! I cut them out and put them on my layout with pop dots. I also colored them with markers. There is hand stitching on this one as well. It pretty near killed me to get all the stitching done with my terrible hands but I think that it was worth the pain. This is Abby and Max smooching.


Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get back into my scrap room. Have lots that I need to finish up this month and I am seriously behind.


Oh Yeah, the boys won their baseball game again on Friday...their record is now 8-2. One more division game left on Monday (if the rain stays away) and then playoffs will start on May 30th. It has been such an awesome baseball season!!


Have a great day everybody!!

No comments: