Off to Chicago

1:02:00 PM | 0 Comments


Andrew and Abby left last night to go to a band competition in Chicago. Boy the house seems so empty...kind of makes me feel weird to think that in 3 years this is how it is going to feel the majority of the time. Anyways, they have so much planned for the 3 days that they will be there. I wish that we could have gone too...sounds like so much fun!!


I have gotten a bit of scrapping done this week and I am so happy to be back in the swing of things. This is my latest page...Max is such a willing subject!! He loves to have his picture taken and I am enjoying that while I can because I know soon enough he is going to tell me "No more pictures mom!"Speaking of scrapping....please stop on over the http://www.makingmemoriesforyou.org/

and check out all of the fun stuff going on over there. This is such an awesome site and if you are ever in any need of scrapping inspiration this is the place to go.


Ellie has started her radiation treatments and seems to be adjusting to them. Hopefully the doctors can get her other medications straightened out so she can feel good. My sister inlaw Paige had her surgery yesterday...she was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She came through surgery fine but the tumor was pretty large. She will be having chemo soon and I guess that it will be a pretty powerful dose. Then followed by radiation. Please keep these 2 in your prayers. I know that they certainly could use all that they can get!!


I am going to get now...Max wants to play and I am more than willing to set aside my work and play with the little man!!

No comments: