Fair Time!!

3:23:00 PM | 0 Comments





So last night we went to the fair. Each year our priest gives his altar servers 2 free tickets to the fair so we all get to go!! We usually go during the day but this year we had to go later after Andrew Thomas got off work. Let me tell you....I was fretting all day about how Max was going to be. First we were going late, second he no longer fits in his stroller so he was going to have to walk and third....how was he going to do with the rides. Well Max rocks!! He rode just about every ride on the midway and the ones he didn't ride weren't because he didn't want to it was because nobody would ride them...you know the ones like the Ring of Fire and the Sky Diver!! I think he rode the Pirate ship 5 times in a row!! He even went on the Ferris Wheel....something I would not go on and something that his dad went on but certainly was wishing he didn't have to. Smile...I know...I am very mean to make him go on it instead of me!! It didn't phase Max a bit being that high and he was trying to stand up and look around the whole time. This made the girls a little freaked because the car shook so much. I was just so glad that I stayed on the ground and took pictures. We didn't even get home until close to midnight. Of course Max fell asleep in the car on the way home!!
Tonight we are going to a picnic at Aunt Sandi's on Lake Erie....storms are coming in so I am sure it is going to be soggy but the kids are looking forward to watching the storms over the lake.
And...I know....Max needs a haircut! That is on our agenda for the week. He needs it done before he gets his glasses!!

No comments: