Here It Is!!!

10:05:00 AM | 1 Comments




So here is our completed garden. Well, there are a couple of things left to do around it but the garden itself is complete. Yeah us!! I am so pleased with how it turned out and I so enjoy sitting by it in the evening with the lights shining in it. Very peaceful....very relaxing! And we even have a family of toads that have taken up residence.


I have completed my entries for the Master's Contest. Just need to get them copied and sent out. I am so proud of myself for putting myself out there and doing this. Wish I could share the layouts with you but that will have to wait (for when they tell me I am not a Master....not thinking negatively but the chances of being chosed are slim to none....you just never know so go ahead and do it!!)

1 comment:

preci28 said...

oh it's so pretty--love that red mulch!!!

oh and good luck on the master's contest!!!