We had an awesome 4th of July this year!! Usually we just stay home because of that unfortunate incident many years ago when Maddie was a baby but this year Kerry and Patty had their First Annual Fourth of July Spectacular party!! They put on quite a party with wonderful food and spectacular fireworks. I think that the fireworks were the best I have ever seen and that includes the professional ones! Kerry was like a big kid. Here are a couple of pics from the party....I can't wait to scrap these.


Today I am trying to catch up on laundry and household chores that just seem to multiply ever so quickly with everybody home for the summer. I keep telling myself in a few years the house is going to be so empty with the kids in college and just Max at home....so I am enjoying these days....mess and all!!
Paige is doing very well with her chemo and she only has one left!! Connie is coming along just fine with her hip surgery....she should be running walker races real quick!! Ellie is doing fantastic and she will soon be starting a cocktail of chemos so please keep her in your prayers so she can beat this thing. The odds are against her but the faith that family has is amazing so I can only have the same hope that they do!!

No comments: