I have been finishing up my DT work for The Shaker Box as well as catching up on laundry and getting the house cleaned before we leave. We have decided to stay an extra night at the Falls so Andrew Thomas can have an evening of chilling out in the hot tub and just relaxing before we drive back. I am not looking forward to the tournament at all....only because my mommy nerves are just about shot at the moment. I just pray that he is stays safe and that whatever happens everybody is fine with. I know that however far this kid goes I am more proud of him then ever no matter what!! He has exceded my expectations this season and I can't believe how far he has come even with his injury. I personally am ready for it all to be over with but only God will know the answer to that and whatever happens Saturday happens so I just have to go with the flow. Can you tell that I am trying to convince myself to chill? Maybe I need that hot tub more than he does!!

Anyways, these are the layouts that I did for my DT work at The Shaker Box. This was using the February kit which I am telling you right now was my favorite kit to work with so far. Just love everything in there and have plenty more to use on future projects.

I received in the mail today my package from my shopping spree the other day. Oh my....lots of fun stuff to play with. And when I went to the Mall yesterday I used my 50% coupon over at JoAnns and picked up some more yummy paper from Heidi Grace. I know....I am so bad! But I have given myself a new challenge....20 more projects from my stash before purchasing again!! I figure that this will help me to actually get my scrapping done since I can't wait to shop again. What is it about scrapbooking that is so addicting? I just can't figure out this need of mine to have everything!! Oh well, it is probably better to be addicted to paper then to some other things in life...(smile)

Here is a funny for you too....we have been trying to find the time to get poor Max a haircut for weeks now and it never worked out for us. He was getting pretty annoyed with his hair because it was always in his eyes. Anyways, yesterday at the mall I said we are getting your hair cut no matter what today! He was so excited. After the lady finished cutting his hair...which mind you...she took a lot off....Max told her "it wasn't short enough" "Don't cut all of it off he says but you need to cut it some more" So she did and he was happy as a clam. Now I think it is pretty short and if it were up to me I wouldn't have taken that extra off but he is so happy with how it turned out. How can you argue with that? Of course I haven't taken a picture yet and at the moment I am just too lazy to deal with taking one and getting it on the computer so you all will just have to wait until another day.

Prayers please too...Ellie is rapidly declining and now Ellie's dad was put into the hospital for a severe anxiety attack. This poor family is just going through so much right now and I wish so much that there was something I could do for them. Prayers are all I can manage right now and prayers are probably the only thing that really matters at this time. I keep telling myself that but I do wish that there was something more. Like finding a cure for Ellie so that they don't have to watch their little girl die.

Don't mean to leave you on a down note but life is life...enjoy each moment that you have and remember not to sweat the little stuff....It isn't worth wasting your time.

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully the next time I update I will have lots of exciting news to share and pics from our Falls getaway. Keep Andrew Thomas in your prayers this weekend too and maybe remind me to just chill and know that it is what it is and whatever happens, happens!!

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Love these LOs...

LisaW said...

Wow, your layouts with that Heidi Swapp paper are gorgeous!