Max had such an awesome time at the game last night! He was so excited all day and was non stop talking on the way to the arena. I thought for sure that he would have fallen asleep before the game was over but nope...he was having too much fun!! He just couldn't get over being at the arena and seeing his Sabres play. Unfortunately for him (and of course the rest of us) they lost. Max's quote of the evening was "They could have won for my first game mom!" So yes, he was disappointed about the outcome of the game but he had so much fun that I don't think it bothered him too awful much. He slept in this morning until after 8am and even then I had to pry him out of bed so that he could make it to the bus on time. But he was very excited to go and tell his class about his night. No grumpies even after having to be woken up!!

I was so pleased with the picture I took of Max looking down at the ice that I couldn't wait to scrap it! This is probably the first time ever that I scrapped an event so soon after. Of course there was the added incentive of getting another project done using my stash!! I am almost there....3 more things to go and I am hoping to finish them up today because Coordinate Collections is having a Lucky 13 sale tomorrow. I have already loaded my shopping cart waiting for the sale discount tomorrow but of course if I don't make it to 10 then I will have to forgo the sale. I can't do that.....there is some amazing stuff in my cart!!

We are having some wicked weather today!! High winds like crazy and later some snow. I am amazed that we still have power here....lots of places around us have lost theirs but somehow we are managing to stay powered up. Thank goodness. It was a horrible wait at the bus stop this morning. I was really afraid that Max would blow away or that power lines and tree limbs would fall on us but thankfully we survived the wait. I am hoping that things settle down pretty quick but it isn't looking that way. At least it is not the terrible weather that Oklahoma had with all of the tornados. For that I am thankful!!

Ok....I am off to finish my 3 projects....wish me luck and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

papertrails leaver said...

Jenn what a cute layout! Sorry they lost but your layout rocks! ;-)