Updates!!

10:16:00 AM | 0 Comments



Andrew Thomas wrestled extremely well this weekend and we live to see another tournament. Which means, he took first in the Class A tournament and will be competing next weekend up in Niagara for the State Qualifiers. Another weekend of total stress for mom but not much I can do about that I guess. We are going up Friday and spending the night at the Falls. Kind of a getaway since the kids are off from school this week and we really can't get away for anything else. Andrew Thomas even made the paper today .... Observer Today and that was pretty exciting.

I did manage to complete my challenge of 10 projects from stash and then I promptly went to my shopping cart and checked out on Friday....I know....I am terribly bad but hey it was an awesome sale and I just couldn't pass that up!! Not just how much creating that I will be able to do this week with everybody home but you never know. I may just need to shut myself in my room for some peace. (smile)

And....I have a prayer request. Andrew's grandfather is in the hospital. He was admitted last Thursday and as of this morning they still don't know what is wrong with him. He is 86 years old and up until now has been doing very well. Andrew's grandma is getting to the point of total frustration and very stressed out. This is not good for her health either as she has heart problems and is currently battling a relapse of Lymphoma. So prayers are needed for them both and for the rest of the family to make smart choices in how they handle their care needs.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great week!!

No comments: