Yesterday we woke up to some horrendous winds and some rather crazy weather. In fact just about all of the schools in Northern Chautauqua area were closed for the day. That meant I had everybody home. SO needless to say I didn't get much done but did do plenty of laundry. It was kind of cozy having everybody home. The winds stayed around for most of the day and it sure was cold but the sun came out and was just a beautiful day in the afternoon.

I worked on this layout today. I can't believe how much the boys have changed in just four short years. The older photo was taken at bible camp and when I found it on the computer I just knew that I had to create a Then and Now layout. The boys willingly and happily posed for the current photo and with my wonderful new printer I was able to print them out and create this.

We have another storm brewing for tonight and tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed that it will stay away but...you just never know! I am off to get the mail now.

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: