So tomorrow is the day we leave for our trip...woohoo!! Got the house sitter and the dog sitter all set. Most of the clothes are packed...okay not most...I really hate packing. Have snacks for the drive and the hotel and of course lots of drinks. We start out first by going to see Maddie perform in her OBOC performance and then we leave from there and drive through the night till we reach our destination. Wish us luck and please say a prayer for all of us going down from the team so that we have safe travels.


I am going to share a couple of layouts that I have done this week...hope you all enjoy them. I am so excited about the pictures that we will be taking (Oh yeah....better not forget the camera) so that I can come home and scrap them!! I am in desperate need of some sun and a little bit of relief from all of the stress in life lately.


Speaking of stressful things...Please say a prayer for my sister inlaw Paige. She has found out some pretty scary and sad news this week. She needs lots of prayers and love to get through the next several months or so. When I can I will share more later but I just don't want to talk about it too much right now. She just doesn't deserve this and the whole family is going to need a lot of love and support.


Okay, I am off...not sure if I will be getting time to post while we are away but I might...you just never know. Hope to see some layouts from you guys using my sketch...remember...you just never know when I will surprise someone with a neat little RAK. Just leave me a comment with a link to your layout...I would love to see it!!

No comments: