We woke up this morning to 62 degrees!! Oh my gosh...when I took Kody Potty I didn't even have to wear a coat!! The sun has been peeking in and out all day between the rain showers so it really does almost feel like Spring has sprung in western New York!!


Busy day for MMFY...all of the DT showed off their projects using the awesome kits from Kelly's Kit Shoppe...and I am safe to share with you what I did!! The first one is of Drew and I wayyyyyyy back in highschool!! I can't believe how much we have both changed...oh my gosh it is funny isn't it? The second one is of Maddie when we visited her at college in the Fall and the last one is of Maddie in her very first Easter portrait taken by her daddy. Now talk about change...those pictures are about 18 years apart...amazing huh? Tomorrow I will share the altered projects that I did with the kit as well. Theresa Collins makes the most amazing papers and embellies and I was so excited that my kit contained most of her items. You will really love working with her stuff...I just know it!!
10 more days until we leave for Myrtle Beach. So excited I can't stand it. Spent the weekend doing some shopping for the trip. It was hard to imagine being able to wear shorts and short sleeves but we had fun getting new things and I can't wait to be able to actually wear them!! Max was so excited because he got new Shark Trunks (that is what he calls them) for swimming in the ocean. Let's hope we don't encounter any real sharks while we are doing that!!
On a side note...our brown van died yesterday...don't know what happened just that when Drew tried to start it to come home..it wouldn't!! Had to have it towed to our mechanic but I told him don't fix it until we get back from vacation because I won't have any money to pay you until then!! (smile) No seriously...we just spent almost 1400 in repair bills for the other van I am not about to spend anymore right now. We will just have to deal with one car for the moment. Just means I can stay home and scrap since I can't do anything else!!
Need to head to tht post office...mailing out Maddie's skirt that I dyed for her to wear in her OBOC production at college. I sure hope she likes it! (smile)

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

Love the layouts. that is cool you have that old photo. Fun stuff.