After such beautiful weather we have finally gotten some rain. And it is darn chilly too!! My friends in MN woke up Saturday to over a foot of snow! I hope that it stays away from here because I think that I would just cry if I woke up to that. I guess I can put up with the rain but I sure do wish that it would go away and the sun would come back!!


Been working on some challenges for MMFY and I have one left to do and I will have them all completed for the month of April. Not too bad since I was gone for awhile this month. I have been sorting in my scraproom this week too and have come up with tons of papers that I know that I won't be using. I am thinking of creating little page kits and selling them on eBay. Then maybe I can earn enough to go and buy some of the new papers and embellies that I have been drooling over!! Just can't justify spending anything now with all of the recent car repairs and the summer camps coming up. And oh yeah...the kids are going to Chicago next weekend with their band for a competition. SO I had to finish paying for that trip too. It is never ending but I am so happy that they are getting these awesome opportunities to do some pretty neat things.


I just wanted to share this layout with you that I created for MMFY. We were given a list of things that we needed to include on the layout. 3 scrap from 3 different manufacturers, mixed up title from 3 different manufacturers and 3 pieces of ribbon no larger than 6inches long. I really liked how this one came out. It is simple but I am pleased with it. This is Maddie and I when we were at the Buffalo Bills training camp here in Fredonia (when they used to come here way back when!!) And the other one is also from a challenge at MMFY. We had to use flowers and clear embellishments. I cut flourishes from some transparency scraps that I had and painted them with a little white paint. The flowers were cut from patterned paper and I colored them with my watercolor pencils. I used blue to match the awesome blue eyes of Maddie. Can you believe how gorgeous they look in this photo. Sometimes they just blow me away with how beautiful they are.


I am off to finish up my last challenge and of course to finish the neverending laundry. Please say a prayer for a sweet little girl named Ellie. She is having a few troubles right now and they are waiting on an MRI for her. Her momma is very worried and I just think that they need a bunch of prayers right now. She is five years old. Thanks so much!!

No comments: