What a crazy hectic week we have had. I am looking forward to doing absolutely nothing this weekend. I started it out by actually sleeping in until 7:17!! It felt so good to sleep. My Sabres lost their game in overtime last night so I went to sleep pretty bummed. I still have faith but I will admit it is being rocked just a bit.

I managed to complete all of the challenges over at MMFY for this month. WooHoo I am so excited for me. I worked all day yesterday and popped out the last 3 that were due. All of this scrapping has gotten me a tiny bit exhausted so today I think that I am just going to clean my scrap room and try to get it organized for the next month of challenges and contests. I have a couple of new sites that I joined too so I am planning on being very busy!! I can actually share a couple of layouts with you today since they are not for my DT assignments. The first one is for a challenge over at MMFY where we had to use oversize brackets on our layout. I didn't have any so I made my own using the computer. Very simple to do and very cost effective. I just found the font I wanted and enlarged the size to a very large size, printed it out and then used that as a template for cutting out my patterned paper. I absolutely adore those sweet cheeks of Max's in this picture. Just want to pinch them over and over again!!The next one that I did was for a challenge over at Coordinate Collections where we had to borrow someone else's layout and lift it for our own. I just loved the one that I lifted from DMisner and I am so happy with how this came out. That is Abby when she was 2. What a cutie she was!!
The musical has two showings today and then they are done. Thank goodness...I miss Andrew Thomas so much...it seems like he hasn't been home in weeks between baseball and the musical. They have an all night cast party after the last showing and so I imagine I won't be seeing him too much tomorrow either. He is having fun though...a little worn out but having fun!!
I am going to go start my day. I do have one request before I go. I have a very dear friend Stephanie, she has been battling cancer for awhile now and she believes that she is losing the fight. Please pray for her and her family...I know all to well what her family is going through at this moment and it just breaks my heart. Stephanie is one of the strongest people that I know. She has been through so much and through it all she has always had a smile on her face. I am praying that when her time comes that my momma will be there waiting for her and between the two of them I will have two very special guardian angels looking over me!

1 comment:

Jenyfur said...

Oh I love your style! It's very clean and pretty. Great work. :)