He still likes school!! You just don't know how relieved that I am about this fact!! And I am finding that I am enjoying my time here at home. I have been able to work on a lot of things that I have been putting off as well as creating new items for my eBay store. SO I think that this is going to be a good thing all around (smile) I do have another lunch saga to share with you all though...he gets off the bus today and says "Mom, you forgot to pack my lunch" ummmm Max we have been through this...we decided that you were going to buy this week. Well, I didn't like it. Why not honey? They put jelly on my peanut butter sandwich. A big NO NO in Max's book. He apparently didn't want the hamburger and fries so they asked him if a peanut butter sandwich was okay....well it would have been except that there was jelly on it. So I spent $1.40 for chocolate milk today because that is all he had. Needless to say....I am packing him a lunch on Monday with a big big note to his teacher telling her that he brought his lunch!! I am just thankful that these lunch sagas are my biggest concern with school....thank goodness for that!
So while he was gone today I scrapped his picture from his first day of school. I am so proud of myself for getting it done this year and not when is 20!!
Okay, just have a small prayer request...nothing serious....nothing health related....just an issue with Abby and volleyball. I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut and all I am going to say is that I really think a volleyball coach should be hired because she knows how to play, has played before and can teach the girls something....and not because she is a size 2 blond that looks good....enough said but please pray for Abby to be able to deal with the poop she is dealing with and please say a prayer for me because I need (ABSOLUTELY NEED) to keep my mouth shut and we all know how hard that is for me!!
Tomorrow is the opening game for Cougar football...keep Drew in your prayers too so that this brace does what it is suppose to do and no injuries!!

No comments: