I officially started my reign as a DT member over at MMFY...this is going to be so much fun and I am as excited as ever about this. These layouts that I am sharing today are my first DT uploads from my kit from Kelly's Kit Shoppe...OMG...I loved this kit!! There are so many new things happening over there this month with all of the new DT starting and bringing a whole lot of new ideas and inspiration. Some really fun games and scrapping going on over there. So please all you scrappers go on over and take a peek...you won't be sorry!! Another cool thing happening over there is that they have a monthly ezine and it is so cool and so full of information and inspiration. In fact I will be writing a monthly article on Scrapping on a Budget. I have to figure out how to post the link to the ezine...it is in PDF format and is really nice!!


Tomorrow is the big day....everybody goes back to school and of course that means Max too this year. He seems to be excited...he is actually counting down the days. We packed his backpack today with all of the required supplies. He helped to write his name on his belongings too. I sure hope that I do as well as he appears to be doing. It will be an emotional time for me I am sure but I keep thinking how clean my house is finally going to be and that makes me smile!! Or of course it may not be because I might just go into my scrap room and forget about the entire house all day!! That sounds a bit more fun but I don't think that it will go over well with the rest of the family.


Yesterday Drew and I canned our spaghetti sauce....such a long process but thankfully we both enjoy doing it and this year it was even more fun because the tomatoes came from our own garden!! Tonight for dinner I am making Zucchini Parmesean with you guessed it...our own sauce and our zucchini fresh from the garden!! Yummy!


My neice had a little scare this weekend...she lives in LA and experienced her first hurricane. Thankfully she and Ryan did just fine and I think all of the horses made it through too. I can't believe I am saying this but give me snow any time over hurricanes and tornados. Remind me that I said that come January.

No comments: