Volleyball did not go any better Friday and I am at my wits end as to what to do. It is so hard being a mom seeing your daughter get screwed...believe me that is not the word I want to use!! I keep reminding myself to put it in perspective and if this is the biggest thing we have to worry about then we should be pretty darn thankful. Sometimes that works and sometimes that doesn't. I guess I just need to pray some more on what I am if I am suppose to do anything about it all.

Football didn't turn out so hot yesterday either. We lost the season opener 7-6. Not the kind of start everybody was looking for. I am not sure who is more devastated...the kids or the dads. We did have a great time before the game tailgating. Lots of good food and laughs and just pure excitement. It was fun while it lasted but as the dads were leaving they were carrying their hearts in their hands. But seriously...it was one game...now hopefully the coaches will be smart and look at what worked and what obviously didn't. And then take that information and fix the issues. Again .... put it in perspective!! The cougars do have a neat website all their own and not affiliated with the school. Cougars Football Click on that and you can see some fun pictures of Andrew at the bonfire and also pictures from the game yesterday.

I am canning spaghetti sauce again today and in honor of the season opener for the Bills I have my traditional chilli brewing in the crockpot. The house smells sooooo yummy!!

1 comment:

Susie Chadwick said...

you look like 20 in your profile picture. =)