We Survived!!

4:37:00 PM | 0 Comments




The first day of school that is. Max was so excited when I woke him up this morning (yes Ihad to wake him up because he stayed up late watching his favorite reality show last night...America's Got Talent...I am such a bad mom!!) Anyways he got dresses and tried to eat breakfast but he just wasn't hungry. Ellie and Emmy came and then we got in the van and went to school. He was totally stoked!! There was a second of apprehension when he asked me where I was going but then his teacher told him to go find the hook with his name on it to hang his backpack and off he went...never even looked back! I was pretty proud of myself too...no tears. There was a moment of sadness however later in the morning when I picked his blankie off the floor but then I quickly thought...hey he isn't home and he will never know if I wash it!! So he has a clean, no longer smelly blanket to cuddle with tonight.


He had a short day today and I went to pick him up off the bus...he was smiling and chatting and telling me how much he loved his school and was happy to go back tomorrow. I also noticed that he had pizza on his face...ummmmm....I packed him a peanut butter sandwich. Guess he forgot I packed his lunch so he told his teacher he would like the pizza please....yeah right he forgot! He just saw pizza and there was no way he was going to eat his plain ole peanutbutter sandwich! I guess I send extra money in with him tomorrow for todays lunch....and then I guess since he enjoyed buying lunch he can buy again tomorrow!!


Enjoy the pictures of my little man....can't believe he is this old already!!

No comments: