Where you just can't do anything? I am in such an unsettled mood with everything that is going on with Abby and volleyball...I just can't seem to function. I know, I know...I need to put it in perspective but it is so hard to see your child hurting no matter what the cause of it is. She is just heartbroken over all of this and it is tearing me up inside. After tonights game Andrew is going to step up and say something to the coach...and I use that term very loosely. This has brought on a whole other agony for Abby as she would just rather not be the kid whose dad talks to the coach. But the stupidity of this woman has gone on far too long and for whatever reason my husband is the only one with guts (or stupidity) to confront the situation. It hasn't been an easy decision for him either as he knows what this can do but enough is enough already. I have been praying and praying that something good will come out of all of this. I am seeing bits and pieces of possible good but not a whole lot. Guess I keep praying.

No comments: