I can't believe how much Max has changed since I took this picture in May!! He is so much a little boy now and not this toddler cheeky pooh!! Anyways, this is the layout that I did for my fourth and final recipe of the month for September. I am so impressed with what all the wonderful ladies did with my recipes over at MMFY There sure is some awesome talent over there and I can't wait to see what they come up with for my October recipes!!
Life here has been pretty hectic. The boys football game last Friday was a bummer. Now mind you...they played the absolute best that they have played all season. Coaching was great for the most part. They scored the very first touchdown on Southwestern's brand new field but....they lost the game. Not only that but they lost another 2 starters to broken hands and Andrew messed up his ankle pretty bad. He stayed in the game though which after seeing his foot I am just not sure how he managed. He did say that he didn't notice any pain in his shoulder because his ankle hurt so bad. Anyways, he treated it with ice and elevation for several days and the swelling did come down and of course he is practicing again getting all ready for the next game. Can't keep that kid down for nothing.
And...my world is rocked yet again....Andrew Thomas is now the proud owner of a NY State License.! He passed his road test yesterday....first time. I am now a nervous mommy because we all know how much I hate driving and how much I hate that I have 2 kids out on the road driving. But I do have to admit that this is going to make our lives a bit easier with getting kids to and from EVERYTHING!! So I just have to keep saying my prayers and stressing how important is to drive safe. He is a good kid so I am thankful for that!!
Abby's volleyball is about the same. Maybe a teeny bit better but not much. She just keeps plugging away knowing that JAVA will start November 1st. This should be an excellent opportunity for her.
Maddie absolutely loves Rugby....she had her first game last weekend and she couldn't stop talking about it. I need to get up and see her play soon....although I am a little scared to because I am told that it is a bit rough.
Max is totally in love with school still. It just makes me so happy to know that. Talked with his teacher yesterday and she said that he is the sweetest, most polite kid and even though he did not attend Pre-K he is above and beyond the ones that did academically. And his gym teacher who happens to lift weights with Andrew Thomas and has coached him as well says that Max is by far the most athletic kindergarten student that he has or ever has. I guess we should never have doubted that since sports has been his life from day one.
Remember that this weekend starting Friday is our Scrap Pink Crop for breast cancer awareness tomorrow over at MMFY So go on over and give it a looksy....it is going to be a fun one!! I will be hosting a sketch challenge as well as word game. Prizes and all!! And it is for a great cause!! Hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

ScrapAddict said...

You always have soooo much going on! Thanks for all your inspiration at MMFY!