CPS Sketch 108

10:52:00 AM | 3 Comments


Boy I just may be on a roll....three weeks in a row I completed the card sketches over at Card Positioning Systems! I apologize profusely for the poor picture but I was in a hurry to get it uploaded.

Today is a gorgeous sunny day here in Cassadaga...I am hoping that it does actually warm up to almost 60 degrees like they said it would. I freed up most of my day so that I could work on the challenges over at Coordinates Collections so I am really excited to hear what the challenges are.

The Sabres play tonight and let me tell you...I am just going to be one crushed Sabres Fan if they can't get themselves into the playoffs...hear that guys...keep on winning cause I need you in the playoffs!!

Other than that...a very quiet day, hopefully a very quiet weekend and yes...only thirteen more days untill we leave!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

What great springy colors - isn't wonderful to feel warmth again?! :) Love how you cut out the flowers too, very nice!

Thanks so much for playing along with the CPS sketch this week. I am so thrilled to be the sponsor and I am having a lot of fun playing along with the sketches too on my own blog – http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com. Hope you can check them out!

Linda Beeson said...

OHHHH, I so love We R Memory Keepers papers so you know I love this card! Great use of that CPS sketch.

Anonymous said...

This turned out beautiful!!