I really love to blog hop and see all the inspiration that is out there. Especially when I am feeling not so creative. Today I stumbled upon a challenge blog...like I really need another challenge in my life...right? Well this was a card sketch from Card Positioning Systems and it totally caught my eye and I was inspired right there on the spot!! I so love when that happens. So here is the card that I created using sketch CPS106. I think that I am going to be spending lots more time over at that blog. Lots of fun stuff to see and inspire! And well, since I finished the card in time, I told myself to go ahead and link it up to their site to see if I could be the lucky winner. Who knows...it is Friday the 13th....could be my lucky day after all!!

3 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the stitching. Thanks so much for joining us at CPS!

Pamela said...

Love it!

Kimmy P said...

The stitching gives it a real WOW factor!